30 Nov 2017
WHAT A YEAR FOR ANNE-MARIE LORD ( ROAD RUNNING GROUP)
As well as leading training sessions this year and coaching for OCL at their Thursday evening track session Anne- Marie has also done just a few events herself...
- The White Rose Ultra – 100 miles
- Chester Ultra – 50 miles
- The Highland Fling – 53 miles
- Hardcastle 24 hours – solo for 86 miles 1st lady
- Two Saints Ultra Chester to Lichfield 100 miles over 2 days – joint 2nd
- West Highland Way – 98 miles
- Thunder Run 24 hours – teamed up with Mel Hall on her first ultra and they finished fourth ladies with 92 miles.
- Ultra Great Britain Trail 200 miles from Southport on the west coast to Hornsea on the east coast
- The Ladybower 50 miles
- King of the Hill Marathon – 1st lady
- White Rose Ultra – 30 miles
- Escape from Meridian 24 hours – 84 miles
Phew that makes 926 miles in those events and that doesn’t include 29 parkruns, the Bluebell 10m trail race in Halifax, the Stockport trail half marathon and the Irwell Valley 20 miles trail race in Prestwich which takes the total to well over 1,000 miles in events alone.
All of that plus the many miles Anne-Marie covers in Training
A truly remarkable performace and one to be proud of
Well done Anne - Marie Lord